jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

MY FIRST PRESENTATION - E-MAIL

Dear Anna Maria


I'm going to explain things about me, so you will know me better.
My name's Alba and I'm 16 years old. I was born in Figueres and I live in this town too. I have got one brother and one sister, they are older than me, my sister's name is Raquel and she's 29 and my brother's name is David and he's 27.
I'm studying in IES Castelló d'Empúries because my best firends are here and I need some changes in my life. Here I feel happier.
Now I'm studying first of batxillerat and I study new subjects like economy, philosofy.. I like it! After my batxillerat studies I'll go to University but I don't know which career I'll study yet. Probably something related to economy.
Like a lot a of teenagers I like going out with my friends, listening to music and I love animals so much too. One of the things that I like to do is sleepping, it relaxes me a lot.

I hope that this mail helps you to know more things about me.


Bye!

No hay comentarios: