sábado, 15 de marzo de 2008

A description of a place

"ELS AIGUAMOLLS DE L'EMPORDÀ"


Everytime I go to the "Aiguamolls de l'Empordà" I feel so free. It is a magic place where I can disconnected of all bad things I have in my mind; so it's a wonderful place! The "Aiguamolls" is a natural reserve next to the coast where you can find different kinds of birds. The most popular animal there is "La Cigonya Guita". It's a stork and the mascot of the park. In the midlle of this beautiful place there are also four old rise tower.

If you look around this place you can see fantastic views; in the east, there's the Mediterranean sea. If you look to the North you can see the large Pyrinees, it's great! Hainly when there is snow on top. The smell is fresh and without pollution and the sounds transmit relax to everyone who visits it.

The best thing about this place is the feeling that it envolves peace, serenety and freedom, a lot of freedom. I love the "Aiguamolls" :)




No hay comentarios: