domingo, 18 de mayo de 2008

English final evaluation

Well, after all this two courses I can do a evaluation of this new English project;
We have been the firsts students who improve that new project. At the begining I was afraid seeing all the things that I had to do: orals presentations with its respective evaluations, blog, portfolio and lenguage class activites. All was new for us and a little bit hard. But when I begin to be used to do all this work little by little I begin to take practice and all going be easier.
I think that with the old system we knew more about grammar, senteces structure, etc. But with it we can't improve our English speaking as well as now.
This new project has helped us to have more speaking fluency and understand the spoken English thanks of all the listenings that we've done and thanks of Anika overalls (our English Asistent). This last thing has be very very useful!
Orals presentations has been probably the harder work but at the same time I think that it's going to be very useful tool because in the University we'll have to do some oral presentations (not in English) and I'm sure that I'll be more confident when I'm going to do it!
One of the things that I've also learnt is create web pages like blog and its configuration ^^
I hope this project continue working like until now!I know that it's a hard work for you too.
.
cheer up teachers
and be luckly!;)

No hay comentarios: